Who else thinks this point system is working?

...lol I was on cafemom on and off since '08 and I have noticed so much more activity from the Answer section. (I just logged back in last week and noticed this change)

I guess this rewarding stuff does work like how it does on Facebook games to get you hooked.

simpleesr23

Asked by simpleesr23 at 1:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I enjoy the points. How can you guys at level 24, 25, etc say you don't care about points??? It takes a lot of work to get up to those levels? ^.^
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• there's points?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I really don't care about points and stuff. I don't pay attention to be totally honest.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Ditto Orionsgirl - I do enjoy Answers more than Latte Land or any other points game. You get a sense of the personality, likes and dislikes of some of the moms.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• high level simply means you use Answers alot, doesn't necessarily mean your after useless points.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't pay attention to points. To be honest, I think it's stupid but whatever floats the boats of the "ladies"....lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

No it doesn't. I have whatever level I have just from posting and answering like I always did before the changes. There are some people with levels probably twice mine that do answer nothing but game questions until they run out of votes and bumps and answers, but that's still not hard work - it's farmville with less cute pictures.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Honestly, I haven't noticed much of a difference pre-credits versus now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I know there's nothing wrong with it. I actually was stating it because I find myself reading more interesting questions and actually answering many WITHOUT hitting the anonymous button.
    simpleesr23

Comment by simpleesr23 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010