Do you think this just makes a person look trashy !?!?!

I could see a woman who looks like the "classiest" person ever .. but then she could open her mouth and say F*CK and she turns into the trashiest person ....

That bugs me so much, I was at the store today and there were two seperate women who did this !

One woman had 3 kids with her and of course she already looked pretty trashy but then every other word out of her mouth was F*ck ...

Then in the line there was another woman, who was dressed really nice , and was telling the cashier something and jsut within the one sentence she said F*ck 3 times....

Maybe I just notice because it bugs me but JEEESH !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no. Its not real attractive, but no. Not to me.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Agreed, there is a time and place for everything.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not attractive at all. I cuss (not much, but I'm trying to curb what little I do), but I keep it in the privacy of my own home (or car, LOL).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Admittedly, I use the word very often, but not in public unless it is under my breath or in my car when some idiot in front of me can't drive.

I agree, in a store like that, no, have some sense and use some manners. Sheesh!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i agreee ! it makes me cringe!
    MasonsMommyy

Answer by MasonsMommyy at 1:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yeah, that world is nasty out of anyone's mouth. For whatever reason.

"One woman had 3 kids with her and of course she already looked pretty trashy..."

How come she was trashy though just from having 3 kids with her? Only classy women have 2 or less kids?
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• in conversations with friends and such in private I use it a lot but not in public unless I hurt myself or something. I hate when people talk like that where children could hear.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 1:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think some people need to be more careful about when and where they drop the F bomb, but I don't think it makes someone trashy. But if it does, someone buy me a "Hey, I'm trashy!" shirt or something because it's one of my most used cuss words lol. I don't say it around kids or loudly in public, or around people who don't like hearing it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Nope. Words are words... As long as she's not speaking Ebonics or something... I don't buy in to the "bad words" attitude or think it makes someone less of a person...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I AGREE!!!! It is trashy and gross.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010