so mad.

Im so mad okay so my husbands sisters girlfriend posted something about him. personal family problems any way i told her thats high school grow up and say what you need to say to my husband... the whole sistuation is none of her buisness she send me a message telling me to mind my own buisness she wasnt talking about him calling me a dumb ass just tastless basically i really want to not say anything but im mad what would you do hopefully ill call down after reading some respones.

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 1:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree, as hard as it is you need to ignore it. It is very high school, and as we all remember nothing feeds high school drama like more high school drama. Refuse to acknowledge or play into it and remember that most liars are known by everyone else to be liars, so nobody gives much credit to what they say.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 2:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd ignore her. The more you feed the drama the more it continues. Don't sink to her level.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• And she was talking about him because its a problem with him and his mother she lied.
    whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would personally let your husband's sister deal with her friend on it, but I wouldn't really get involved.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010