THIS IS NOT JUSTICE.... adult content

Child rapist sentenced

A judge sentences a man from Ponca City to 13-and-a-half years in prison for raping a five-year-old girl. Dwayne Emery refused to apologize on his way back to jail. Emery was also accused of raping and molesting the girl's sisters, but those charges were dropped as part of a plea agreement.

What a crock of crap!!! He didn't get anything but a slap on the wrist. The little girl had been so brutially raped her sisters thought she was dead! Think about the damage done emotionally and physically to this baby. And what about the other girls that were raped???? What do they not matter??? Oklahoma really needs to get it together.

BUMP IF THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• Yeah...but you know the beauty about guys like this...then end up being Big Bubba's Bitch in jail!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 2:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That judge needs to go.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• He is unlikely to survive his time in prison --and the judge can't be stupid enough not to know that.

Lifers don't take kindly to people who hurt children. They know how they got where they are in life, and hate people who put others on the same road.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I seriously feel like I'm about to vomit. And they let the worst people get off easy, it really makes my blood boil. If I had it my way..boy, those people be begging to be killed. I just don't understand how they can take it easy on such a monster!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• why do they even let child molesters live?
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 2:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I get so frustrated when I hear things like this!!!! WHY on Earth are there not stricter laws for child molesters (abusers, killers)????
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I Hope he is going to the jail with the biggest and baddest and greatest number of Big Bubba's...and that still isn't enough payback for this sick creep. Judges like this should be thrown in there with the Bubbas too. We have to remind ourselves, in order to keep our children safe, that monsters on Earth are very real and they are walking among us. They impersonate a nice neighborly guy next door, but they are nothing less than monsters.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 2:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think ANY rapist should be given choices. Yep you heard me...choices, either they take the death penalty or castration. Sounds good to me.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• One of the other posters mentioned this - yes, the sentence doesn't seem to fit the crime - BUT - there is jailhouse justice. (One of my professors in college was the staff psychologist for a prison in Ohio). Inmates don't like people that hurt children, you can bet that he is going to be a lot of inmates "girlfriend", suffer from routine beatings, and be humiliated at every turn. It's not the same as having public justice, but I can guarantee he will not be living a cushy life in prison. My heart breaks for those little girls and their family.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• He needs to have a sharp stick shoved up his hind parts and put out in a field let the buzzards pick at his rotting corpse. Even the death penalty is too good for disgusting monsters like this!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010