Who actually has thier gifts wrapped "pro"?

i think it is a waste of money. i do it myself

chanelsparkels

Asked by chanelsparkels at 2:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• I wrap most of my gifts myself but if I've bought something and the store has a non-profit organization doing wrapping for a fundraiser, I'll usually let them wrap something for a few bucks. I've been the one doing that before so I appreciate it. But I wouldn't pay for someone to wrap them just so I didn't have to do it myself.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I use to be one of those gift wrap pros. Mine are the best looking gifts on the block :D

I do think it is a TOTAL waste of money though. I couldn't believe what people would pay to get a gift wrapped. But they still do it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I also used to be a professional gift wrapper, so I am good at it and my gifts usually look great
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I don't. But our mall does it for nothing. Just take your gifts to the table and they will do them all... They don't charge anything.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you want to get better at wrapping, there are a ton of youtube videos that show you how to do a nicer job.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Normally I don't, but United Cerebral Palsy does gift wrapping at one of our malls and it's a $3.00 donation, so, at least once a season, I'll let them do it for me.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well i suck at it but i still do it myself. i prob couldnt afford the actual gift in the first place then im supposed to PAY to wrap it? not happening
    chanelsparkels

Comment by chanelsparkels (original poster) at 2:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• thanks! Sleeping B
    chanelsparkels

Comment by chanelsparkels (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have never did pro and this year all gift bags no wrapping!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have people that ask me to wrap for them. I have never used pro, just years of practice and OCD issues. I can wrap almost anything and make it look good. Admittedly, I prefer gift bags ... so much easier.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010