does anyone watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta?

what was up with Phaedra not having any clue about how far along she was? She annoys me!

tarakenyon06

Asked by tarakenyon06 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Entertainment

• She was trying to hide the fact that she conceived the baby out of wedlock. She didn't want her mom to know.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 2:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i love her country sayings and theories. reminds me of my great grandmother. i'm from atlanta too.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yes, Jeremysmom is spot on. I love that show. Much better than the NJ, NY one.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am a faithful watcher of RHOA. Those have got to be the most broke of all the other housewives. But I love them to death, because they are so entertaining. Phaedra was frontin' for her mom so that she wouldn't know that she was screwin' before she got married.
    mamax4our

Answer by mamax4our at 3:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• all of them shows are phony so all is broke, but l love them atlanta girls except for kim and i love them orange county girls too, except for gretchen
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• P is super annoying and as Kandi said she is totally beughetto but so she tried to appease her mother. I hope she hires a nanny - who says gross when handed their new baby.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 2:42 PM on Nov. 28, 2010