feeling good about my body

i am due jan. 27 to have this baby and i do not feel sexy....i am not feeling good about my body cause everything is so bid and out of place...help...what can i do.

KheiyahIsLife

Asked by KheiyahIsLife at 2:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try to remember....you have a baby growing inside of you! that is a BEAUTIFUL thing! Your body is healthy and strong enough to succesfully reproduce. There are so many cute maternity lines out there now! Not just kangaroo pouch jeans lol. Might sound silly, but one clothing item which really boosted my self esteem even though I was 60 lbs heavier, was a nursing bra I found on the victoria secret website on clearance. It was a tiger print nursing bra with red trim. You dont want to lose weight while pregnant, but you can most certainly get toned! Do some prenatal yoga or pilates. Those exercises will also really help you breathe while in labor and prepare your muscles for a quick delivery! You will lose a lot of that weight once the baby is born. Not just the baby, but all the fluids. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• get a new hair cut, buy a new outfit, exercise.
    its almost over!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 2:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hang in there. at the end you do feel big and not sexy, You must understand that you aren't going to start feeling like yourself until the baby is here. Just try to get through the last couple of months. It's all worth it!!
    Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010