Yes, another TSA question.

So what is the next logical step? After someone gets through security with another bomb or weapon, which WILL eventually happen, what will TSA enforce then? Strip searches? Mandatory cavity searches?

These people ont he news are not trying to get attention, they are trying to stand up and say enough! Don't you get that??

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I would like to see chemical sniffing dogs used, along with metal detectors. They could cover more ground faster, people wouldn't be groped or exposed to radiation, and the dogs couldn't be accused of racial profiling.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Well, the Israelis don't touch anyone, yet they don't have an airline security problem. Hmmmm, I think they interview and do a background check. Frequent fliers can be vetted and get an ID card that scans. Why can't we figure a way to use that system here?

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 4:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Everyone talking about not giving up their rights. I bet you would do it in a minute if you lost someone to 9/11

***

I lost a close family friend on 9/11, Firefighter Michael Boyle, and I will NOT give up my 4th amendment rights and submit to being searched and treated like a criminal without probable cause, by some run of the mill government worker, with zero compassion, common sense, and an attitude, in the name of a achieving a false sense of security!!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If that happens then we can just add the private airline business to the growing list of private business and industry that Obama seems hellbent on taking over via government control/interventions...first there were the banks, then the auto makers, then the health insurance industry, and now airlines!!

Anyone else seeing a PATTERN?!?
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Very good question!
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

Nope! Sure wouldn't ... I wouldn't let the terrorists who killed him/her win by giving up the very thing they hate ... my liberty. If I did, their death would be in vain.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

WTF has the latter to do with the former? if you think this bullshit is keeping anyone safe you're delusional.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Proabably. We will all have to go in a little room and take all our cloths off, including our children/babies and get a cavity check.

Answer by louise2 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It won't shock me. I'm sticking to driving now. Mo way in hell will I give up my rights and privacy just to go on an over priced plane ride.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010