Do you wonder if your husband ever fantasizes about other women? adult content

I wonder at times if my husband every gets turned on looking at other women, whether it be people he sees in person or on tv. I've jokingly brought it up and he denies it completely, but I know he would not want to deal with the drama of me reacting to him saying "yes" he does. If he does, what kind of things does he think about? Does he ever imagine them when were having sex? I've heard jokes and remarks from people saying "every man does it." What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I find it simpler to ask. Since I assumed he did and I'm completely okay with it, he admitted to it.

I point the cute ones out when we're out and about (and on tv.)

I am not so dense that I can't figure out why people enjoy looking at beautiful bodies.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My dear...it all he's doing is fantasizing, more power to him. It's when they let their little heads to the walking that causes us real heartache.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Women fantacize about other men,too,ya know. ;-)
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its only natural to fantasize but as long as they keep it that way
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If he does I don't want to know.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think they all do, but your hubby is a sweetie for denying it to spare your feelings.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 3:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think every man does do that. I don't care as long as I don't hear about it, am compared to it, and most of all, he doesn't act on it. As long as he is faithful to me...he is allowed to have a fantasy or two. It is when/if the fantasy becomes an obsession or a reality that there is a difficulty I think.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I know he does... as long as he doesn't act on it. I am ok with it.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think everyone does it to be honest except for all the exceptions to the rules. I highly doubt you have to worry about him thinking of having sex with someone else while he is with you unless you have a bad relationship. Its good for every once in awhile to look outside your boundries because some people do feel trapped in their relationships regardless if they admit it or not. As long as hes still happy and loving you its nothing to worry about or make a big deal about.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• He doesn't have the biggest imagination, so i doubt he thinks about other women much when he is just sitting around. But, if we're watching a movie & he gets turned on by a hot chick like in some sex scene or something, it would not bother me. I might get turned on too, by looking at the hot buff guy with no beer gut. How could i get mad when i am guilty too?

If you over analize this, it will hurt your relationship. Stop wondering, it's a natural normal thing to get turned on by beautiful people. Humans like beautiful things, we love flowers & nice paintings...why such a big deal if we like to look at beautiful humans too? I also point out the hotties to him. I like looking beautiful folks too.

Like i said, my DH lacks creativity. If he thinks about other women while we're in bed...i'd be totally shocked!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010