Maybe MArriage mistake?

Has anyone ever felt like they might have married the wrong guy, but other days felt it was right? My husband has hurt me many times emotionally with going out and staying out all night, stupid little lies and over reacting in arguements. Hes a mommas boys and is 15 in a 32 year old's body. Sometimes I feel like were gonna make it and other days I feel I am too good for the bullsh*t he puts me through. I have trust issues and I question everything but hes given me reason by lieing alot to me abuout rediculous things. Ive only been married 13 months. Should I just wait it out......I dont want to go but sometimes I think that in a few years eventually I will. His family is overbearing and his mother is a complete control freak and a major thorn......ahhh what to do......I love him but he's hurt me alot emotionally and with ALOT of immature games. I am tired of it and really don't know what to do anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• you said vows my dea,r maybe you should remind him that he did the same... remember what you said and why you said it... we all have our days good luck!
    Anonymous

• Right now I'm regretting it big time.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:54 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I read your other post Marlye.....I'd be regretting it too!!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I think everyone has those moments or days; the imprtant thing is that you want to stay and work it out. You should definatley talk to him and tell him how you feel. Maybe the two of you should set sime ground rules in general as far as going out or even his mother. It sounds like he is taking you for granted. Try not to "nag" at him because this will make the situation worse. Just tell him how his actions are affecting you and making you feel. Tell him you want to trust him but spell out that he will need to gain your trust by not lying and proving to yo that he is trustworthy. good LUck.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• next time pick a better man and you wouldn't be asking this! i think you know how it's going to end. things like this just come back around cause men just don't grow up. at least not yours.
    Anonymous

• if he is that bad, and you aint got kids together, leave him. its not like anything is holding you back. the only way it will work is if BOTH of you work on it together. like maybe marriage conseling??
    his family...lol. i have the same problem with my hubbys mom. lol. unfortunalty, that part wont change. lol
    but there is still hope for you and your hubby if you guys work it out. i think the begining of a marriage is always a bit difficult. good luck.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 7:17 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Anonymous----I can't believe what a cold hearted little snot you are. If you find the need to be rude and insulting instead of actually giving sound advice perhaps you should crawl back under the rock you came from. Its worthless nasty people like you who need to put other people down in order to feel better about themselves, and usually are the ones who drive people away from these sites because you poison them. B*tch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• When you love someone, you don't emotionally abuse that person. Love is a long term commitmenst. Love is the desire to give of yourself for the sake of the other person, to take pleasure in helping him or her grow and fullfill him/herself. Love is based on mutual trust, compabatibility and respect, and it grows stronger the more you nourish it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Marriage is a rollercoaster ride, some good, some bad. Me and my husband have really good days, and really bad days. You have to dig deep and figure out what you really want! Don't waste valuable time. I am contemplating my life right now too! But consider life with and without! I have 3 kids and 2 step kids, and the weight is on my shoulders because I have been here for almost 13 years and raised step- children. I love my husband, but he doesn't love himself, and that is too much work for me! I can only try... to love myself!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I've been married a second time for 12 years.And I have always felt like you do.But we have a son together.And I decided that his happiness is more important than mine.But he is a great dad to our son.Getting divorced causes new problems for everyione involved.Especially the children.You have to decide what is best for you.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 11:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008