christmas gift for husband..HELP??!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO GET MY HUSBAND FOR CHRISTMAS!! HE IS 33 .....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine is 30, he is getting a flat screen tv and a boost fooler for his truck... I don't think I spelled it right and don't even ask me what it does.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I just got mine a sawzall and extra blades (a reciprocating saw)- he loves tools.

Answer by Bmat at 3:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What has his age got to do with anything? I'm 44, what would you give me?

Ask him what he wants --ask for a list of suggestions. Then get what you want off it for him. If he says 'nothing' take him at his word and when he's pissed off on Christmas afternoon about being left out, you can quietly suggest that next time he's asked a question perhaps he could try answering with something approximately like the truth.

One of my favourite things to do to people is let them stand in the results of their own words. It's sometimes a slow method, but it teaches them how much they value honesty... eventually. In the meantime, it's funny to watch them squirm.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Ask him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What are his hobbies?

Mine is 37 and I am getting him a new rugby ball, and the phone number to the SSU Rugby Alumni team(he wants to play again)
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 3:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010