Need your vote on......

When to have a birthday party. Her birthday is in December but I am waiting and having her party in January because there is too much going on in December. A Barbie is coming to our house and doing her friends hair, makeup etc. And parents do not have to stay and all of the parents know me. So would you prefer Friday night or Sat / Sun afternoon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in

• Sat or Sunday is easier for us. Friday nights are too crazy. I work and we have activities. But if there was a party, my daughter would miss basketball and still go to it. It sounds like fun.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I agree...Saturday and Sunday. With parents working and kids in school and all the holiday parties etc...
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Saturday afternoon
    nbaker1227

Answer by nbaker1227 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• saturday afternoon would be good.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• sat
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• saturday or sunday
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What day in Dec?...I could never have my girls' b-day on any other day....my mom missed their 2nd bday to go to OZ fest...but she dropped off the gifts..
    JazzyJes

Answer by JazzyJes at 9:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd say a Sat. afternoon. It lets the kids have the party and be able to wind down and not have to get up the next day if Mommy goes to work, or if they have to go to school.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Saturday afternoons are tough because of all the leagues/lessons kids have. I'd go with Friday night (my daughter's party just had 100% yes replies) or Sunday afternoon.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 12:32 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Saturday or Sunday!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

Next question in
W Y R

Next question overall (Holidays)
Stocking stuffers?