a question/

my husband has a addiction to porn, married 13 yrs, have been lied to by him for half of our marriage about it, 2009 he admitted that he has a problem. has not gone to get help, just go by his word of mouth we did go to couseluiong at church for this and other issues, he said he is done with the porn, do i beleive him or do you think he should go to meetings, like aaa meetings, for sex addictions. but being lied to most of my marriage for same issues, i really don't know how to beleive him...he knows how to lie very well......i would like for hi to go to meetings not just to say by word of his mouth because i really don't know if it is the truth or is he lieing to himself...

lisa98450

Asked by lisa98450 at 3:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I can guarantee he's lying. Addiction, especially porn from what I've read on this site, is very hard to overcome. Make sure he gets into treatment and stays in treatment before you can even entertain the notion of trusting him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010