• In the Spotlight:

SOMEBODY calm me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on my hubby's comp cuz I'm having labor pains and I want to be in our room. I've been going back and forth between questions so I decided to use the "history" icon at the top of the page, the one that shows the websites and pages that have been visited today. SOOO useful!! Then I noticed a website I didn't go to, it's called Adult Friend Finder. The ones where you look for local people to fuck. My husband is asleep right now and it's all I can do to not get a heavy book and bash his head in. What do you ladies suggest. I'm fuming right now and I don't know what to do. I'm looking up divorce as we speak....

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 10:51 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• Not defending him but we always get that Adult friend finder thing and says locals from our town.... and I know neither of us looked at them... well I did but thats cause I was curious to know how it knew our town and thats how it got saved in history!! i would wake him up and ask him Iv seen your posts before and you seem to have a good realationship you should talk to him you dont need this stress right now!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• WAKE HIM UP AND CONFRONT HIM. I WOULD.
    xkrystals.momx

Answer by xkrystals.momx at 10:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Dont over react...It could be that one of you was looking up something unrelated to that subject, and it was a pop up?? Ask him before anything!!!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I don't think so. I don't see how our address could have been entered by its self in the search box.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 10:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• sometimes you accidently hit a button that takes you somewhere but it doesn't mean anything...he could have just looked at the site but not have a profile. but why should he sleep while your in labor!?!
    JuliaDanielle

Answer by JuliaDanielle at 10:56 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• omfg. I found smiliar things on my ex's computer. I found a file b/c the stupid @ss actually SAVED stupid pictures of some slut bending over in a thong. I was disgusted. I broke up with him that night. I can't tolerate cheating. I have been through such hell with lieing bastards. I'd call him into the room and say so hunny WTF IS THIS??????? Then I'd bash the computer.

He won't have an explaination.....he'd be caught off guard. You don't need that shit, especially if your pregnant!!!! Kick him out!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• People just want to break up people out of stupidity...ask him first. Its the adult thing to do...if he has no answer then bash the computer...possibly on him..
    Anonymous

• I would yank his %$#& out of bed so fast he wouldn't know what hit him. I would have the website pulled up on the computer and walk him over to it and have him pull up his profile and do alot of explaining!!!!! (bashing his head in might come after the explanation....lol)
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:04 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• it could be a virus hun. its has happened to me. if he has typed in your address somewhere before, if you pay bills online or anything like that and you have a virus than it can remember your info and fill it in. i have had this happen many times. dont jump to conclusions. just ask him about it. i have had to call my bank so many times to get money back cause of something like this, and i know that it is true cause one time it was under my name!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 11:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• It could be any number of things as Ronnies Girl said. I had a virus attack once that left women sitting spread eagle in the center of our vacation pictures. I opened them up and was like "OMG! I don't remember HER being there!!!" Like a big retard. It took a little while to figure out what was going on. Talk to him and if you feel like he's not being honest, tell him so. GL.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008