Need cute Christmas card ideas.............

I usually take my daughter to the studio and have her pics made for her birthday (Dec. bday) and christmas and order my cards through them. This year I would love to save money and do them myself. People always comment on my cards because my daughter is such a camera ham. Any unique ideas for doing them at home and still being as cute?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• Go to shutterfly.com. They have great ideas.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• When my 2 were preschoolers, I put them in red/green turtlenecks and their little holiday aprons, then arranged holiday cookie stuff on the counter in front of them and took a bunch of pix. I used one for our cards that year - what a hit.

Now (as teens) the kids still refer to those pix as the day they made 'candy salad', because of all the colored sprinkles they got to shake into an empty bowl. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• http://www.hp.com/hho/hp_create/themes_holidays_christmas.html

The Holly Photo Frame by Disney on this site is pretty cute ...

I have a great series of Christmas photos that I dressed up the kids in holiday outfits - those pictures came out better than any studio.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• shutterfly.com
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010