Holiday cards

Pick one:

Photo card or store bought card with photo inside

ballewal

Asked by ballewal at 3:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I like a photo card. The other way is too much work. I get cards made at Shutterfly with a greeting and our names printed on them. All I do is put them in an envelope.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Photo cards are the new "in" thing to do.
    nbaker1227

Answer by nbaker1227 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I like the cards with a picture inside, they seem more personal.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd go with which ever one is cheapest because in the long run, they will both look great and your family and friends will appreciate whatever you do.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 4:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I do the photo cards so their is already a photo on it. Plus the big help of having all our names printed on it which is a big time savor and not have to write five names down. But I think people will be just happy to get a card from you to let them know your thinking of them.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I bought cards from Target that were 8.99 for 20 cards.. and I just bought photo paper from Staples that was 8.99 for 100 and I'm going to print out a picture... 4 pictures are on one sheet... so I only use 5 sheets.. o'well more for later! =D we'll just put the picture in the card and send it off! We just bought a house so money is so tight right now! Its the thought that counts!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 6:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Photo card, last year was Ryan (my husband) and my first Christmas as a married couple, so we sent a famly picture with him and me in it. This year now that we have Johannah we are going to make another photo card!

Ashley Cutler
    johannahsmommy

Answer by johannahsmommy at 8:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I do some of both
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• store bought card with photo inside

honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:43 AM on Nov. 24, 2010