Barbie birthday ideas?

My daughter is getting ready to be 5 and wants a Barbie birthday party. I was thinking about getting a Barbie impersonator to do the little girls hair & makeup. What could I do for decorations and treat bags? I am having a hrd time coming up with anything Barbie! I hate buying a bunch of dollar store items. i would rather spend the money on something good and that they can use for a long time. Last year I gave each girl a flower hairbow. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• you could give nail polish.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• For decorations...you can't beat dollar store buys and no one will know the difference. As far as gift bags, don't give them...go to you local major toy store and buy the most inexpensive baries which is the Barbie Beach Doll. Oh...you can also find barbie type clothes at the dollar store. You can give each one of the girls a wrapped barbie and put the clothes, etc. in the pinata...if you decide to have one.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 3:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Decorations any thing barbie or if have a hard time finding then go with the color pink. Treat bags anything pink with hearts on it or just something girlie. Try off the web at a party store and see what you can come up with. They might have barbie items to choose from. As for gift bags maybe nail polish, bubble bath, shower gel, how about a journal with a special pen, silly bands, a necklace, candy like the life savor books. I hope you have a good party.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• for your cake make doll
    give each child a doll or make cut out dolls
    ask all the kids to dress up in fairy costumes
    buy ribbons and bows
    buy small purse for each of the girls
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010