how can i tell when i ovulated and concieved?

Hi, my cycles are usually a little irregular and my lmp was around Sept.24,10. The ultrasound tech said i look to be around 6 weeks . Is that from conception. I had intercourse with someone else on Oct.22,10. Could he have fathered this baby?

worriedmom8991

Asked by worriedmom8991 at 3:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes,6 weks from conception,but that could be a couple of weeks off in either direction

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• *weeks,not weks oops

• Guess you'll find out when you get a paternity test. Sperm can live inside you for days. Oh, and if you were having sex with different men around the same time, why wouldn't you use protection? Not smart.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• worriedmommy600... I saw the op and thought it as you... I was like WTH? She changed her picture and I thought she was happy in her relationship!! HAHA, glad it was not you.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• 6 weeks from the ultrasound tech, doctor, nurse, etc., usually means gestational age, which counts from your last period. If they based that from an ultrasound measurement instead of the date of your last period (which was 8+ weeks ago for you), then subtract 2 weeks from that to get an estimated date of ovulation, which for you, from today, would be about October 26. So conception could have happened from the sex you had on October 22. Only way to know for sure is to get a paternity test.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no 6 weeks is from your last period, so 4 weeks from conception
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 6:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010