when was the last time ur husband made u blush

diana398

Asked by diana398 at 3:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Yesterday @ JCPenny we were in the Elevator and my husband kissed me passionately only us in the elevator :) *red faced* ((BLUSH)) after 14 years together and he still makes me blush..wow!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• 2days ago. He decided he was going to give me a fake(fully dressed!!) lapdance. Our friends were over and I mentioned that we used to go dancing. They asked why we don't go anymore....DH demonstrated.lol.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 3:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband makes me blush each day. From telling me how beautiful I am, to touching me. I love it all and so happy that hasn't gone away. :)
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This morning as I came out of the shower and he showered me with compliments on how good I look and the silly look on his face......

Answer by older at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This morning... he has funny cute ways. (But he's an ass to, don't get me wrong)
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• touching me while on the phone with his mom a few days ago...it was all i could do
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• This morning.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I can't remember what he said but it was a week ago, wish I could remember it because it made me tear up a little too. Curse my memory.
    BUT I did make him blush last night rofl. He was doing the dishes and I came up behind him and began to pat him down and "touching" and he asked me what i was doing and I said. "Playing TSA, would you like to take this to the back room?" It took him a moment, he then blushed and kicked me out of the kitchen.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• 3 years ago....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• this morning, when he got out of the shower he did the Risky Business slide in his underwear while I was on the phone
    khurn2001

Answer by khurn2001 at 4:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010