Is it possible???

is it possible that woman can have neg pregnancy test and still be pregnant??? all these months mine have been neg and just last week it came out pos what ive been noticing is that my milk has started producing since all of a sudden my bra is a little wet. could it be im more along than i thought or its just early since i don't have a checkup til next wedsnesday?? what u think???

cataquiroz24

Asked by cataquiroz24 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My friends PT didnt come out positive till she was 4 months along. A missed period and a blood test is how she found out she was pregnant the pee test wouldn't show any positive. Your HCG levels may just be low. Wait till tomorrow and you'll find out for sure.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• YES!!!!! You need an ultrasound immediately!!! I bet you are close to 30 to 35 weeks if you have milk!!! Call your doctor right now!!!

Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 3:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its not the white stuff yet just the clear and it just a little.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 3:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• conley I had milk when I was 3 months along with my 2nd. She because she's leaking doesn't mean she's that far along. Some women produce milk early on in pregnancy
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• call the doctor now
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• how did u girls know that u were having a girl before the ultrasound.
    cataquiroz24

Comment by cataquiroz24 (original poster) at 3:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I thought conley was being sarcastic.... Haha.... Now OP, haven't you seen the I didn't know I was pregnant show? Anything is possible in this world I swear it.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I was serious. Most of the time you don't "leak" until later in pregnancy. I think the first time I did, I was 6 months or later. I would call him ASAP anyway just to let him know and get his opinion.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• A good friend of mine didn't know she was pregnant until she was 5 months along and started to show more, because for those first 4 months she was still bleeding every month. Some people never have a positive urine test, something about the body's chemicals. It's possible. Ask your doctor for a bloodtest and an ultrasound. don't let them tell you you don't need an ultrasound if the blood test comes back negative. The ultrasound is the only way to know for sure.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010