I asked a question about the inappropriate behavior...

should I call the police to as what they think? or not a good idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I think he was just doing it do play with your son. Maybe in his eyes he wasn't doing wrong. Talk to him and let him know you arent comfortable with him doing what he did and not to ever do it again. Dont open a can of warms if he really didnt mean any harm by it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would not go so far as to report anything... just watch.

The testing and seduction is designed to make you feel like it would be 'fine' for this guy to trust him alone with your child. Prove that you can't be snowed that easily and never make excuses for it. Don't even get mad about it... simply do not ever put yourself in a situation where he 'needs' to be left alone with your children, the same way you'd never put yourself in any situation where some hobo on the street watched your kids alone.

This is a series of tests. Fail the test.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Sounds like playing to me. Watch closely and see if any other behavior alerts you. And if he does that sucking thing again just tell him you don't like it. It's your child - set the rules.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Ok I'm not lost anymore, I saw your post. It sounded like playing, but if you feel it was inappropriate tell him not to do it again. I would not call the police, I think that would make a mole hill into a mountain.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• What behavior?
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm lost
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Calling the police would be way over reacting and wanting to get him in trouble.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:22 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm lost..
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 24, 2010