WHAT WERE YOUR PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS

Please share the symptoms you had when you were pregnant and how far along you were when you realized you were preggo!!

MrsJStearns

Asked by MrsJStearns at 4:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just a missed period and fatigue. My first few months were simple other then being tired all the time
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• With my first, I was extremely fatigued and has some mild food aversions starting at about a week after conception. I did not realize at the time that either of those were pregnancy symptoms, so did not even think about the possibility until I missed my period a week later. Other than that, I had no symptoms until I started eating like a pig (I ate everything in sight, would be starving again an hour after I ate a full meal) sometime in the second trimester.

With my second, again about a week after conception, I had extreme fatigue, insomnia, nausea, breast tenderness, and just about anything else you've ever heard associated with early pregnancy, and I was fairly certain before I missed my period a week later. I never had an appetite that time, but did pee a lot at the end because of room issues.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I wanted reese's....I'm not a sweet eater. that was all I had, I didn't even have morning sickness.
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 4:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I broke out in Hives (first time in my entire life) about 1 week after I got Pg. Didn't not realize I was pregnant til 3 weeks later. With my 2nd baby I broke out in Hives again a week after I got pregnant...tried to not think I was pregnant, but sure enough a few weeks later the test came up positive! I also get really bad morning sickness (all day) my entire pregnancy starting at around 5 weeks. I tell everyone not to pay attention to me cause they will never want to be pregnant=)
    When I was pregnant with my 2nd I couldn't even leave my house cause being in the car made me so sick!
    I was also really tired and had minor heartburn around 7 months
    BUT in return I got 2 of the most beautiful children around! So I'm good =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 4:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I was just sick every morning and that was about my only clue I was pregant. I think when found out I was about 2 to 3 week along.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I slept all day everyday and i dnt know how far along i was.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 5:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• At 5 weeks I got morning sickness and everything else in the book.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 5:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have had 4 pregnancies, the first 3 were miscarriages. The first pregnancy, my first symptoms were fatigue, nausea/food aversion, and of course the lack of period. The second was too early for any real symptoms, just the late period and a little extra fatigue along with some little pains. The third had the same symptoms as the first. The 4th, my first symptoms were the conspicuous lack of even spotting, since after my 3rd miscarriage I had begun spotting for anywhere from 1-4 days before my period actually started; a little extra fatigue, and that my nipples were really super sensitive. I didn't test positive until CD30, which was 18DPO for me because I ovulated a bit early. The morning sickness/food aversion kicked in after a couple weeks.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I had a strange taste in my mouth in the beginning and my mouth watered constantly. I felt strange, not like myself. My breasts were very sore and I felt very tired. Smells bothered me....like coffee in the morning which I normally love. Then I started getting very nauseous.
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010