What do you say if your husband thinks he is small?

khurn2001

Asked by khurn2001 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Small in what regards: height, muscle mass, penis size.....etc ?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I assume you are talking about penis size. In my experience if a man isn't huge then they think it is too small. I always just tell my So that it is just fine and does the job perfectly. Too big hurts me actually so I just go with the line "its not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean".
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 4:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• tell them it's not the size of the boat its the motion of the ocean that counts
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• nothing , i would'nt lie to him but tell him it's good anyway that don't matter and you love it just the way it is............then i'll f*** him and show him how good it is lol
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 4:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Small is a relative term, some women have more room than others and can accommodate more...others, not so much, it's a good match that counts.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 4:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Tell him its not the wand its the magician!
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• seriously who cares about your size.. obviously i chose it.. so it must be good enough for me.. so why isnt it good enough for you!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My husband is so full of himself in every aspect that he would never even think to say something like that. Plus he has no reason to =D

But with ex's when they have made the comment I just lie and tell them they are perfect.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• goodMy SO thought that. I would tell him he's perfect for me. I heard if you tell a small guy who knows he's small that he'll big,he knows your lying and they dont like them. Just say I dont know what you mean I think your perfect for me, or it fits me just right. That always does the trick.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• liaroh! harder! baby you're the best!!!!

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010