is 4 days to early to take a test & can some docs blood test be wrong?

i went to the ER last night for really bad back pains and abnominal cramps and headaches and nausea..this is the 5 day of my missed period..the er nurse took a blood test and said that im not pregnant but i sure feel pregnant im currently not in any stress..or anything to cause what im feeling.. with my 2 kids i always find that im pregant 7 weeks into the pregancy do i have to wait this long to take another test.. so any who do u think 4 days is too early to test and when the doc took the test do u think his test could be wrong cuz it was early..???? i was gonna wait another week and get my own test but i just wanted to see if there was a chance that he could be wrong and testing could be too early...

ProudMami1990

Asked by ProudMami1990 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• the blood test would be right

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i have appt tommorow cant wait this nausea is killing me im having all the symptoms even feels like a baby is moving and i have 2 kids o i no what that feels like test are negative and i still get my period im its been like this since may im request blood test and ultra sound because its driving me krazy and my period is supposly 4 days away but i no my body sumthang jsut not right and the er drs think if the test is neg nothing else needs to be done ugh
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you haven't missed a period, then there is no way that you are feeling any type of movement. I would say that you probably wouldn't feel ant movement till at least a minimum of 16 weeks along. I know that sometimes when you want something so bad, your mind makes you body feel something that might not be there. I would go with the blood test. Pretty sure that even if taken 4 days early it would still be right! You can get early detection urine tests. I'm pretty sure that a blood test taken 4 days early would be correct.
    mommyrocks5

Answer by mommyrocks5 at 5:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Blood test can be wrong.I had one at 4 weeks pregnant and it was negative.At home one week later I took a test and I was pregnant..You just have to wait till your far enough along for the HCG to show up on a test.With me it never shows up early.Good luck to you!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 5:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010