What would you say if so asked for you to have sex with a girl while he watches? adult content

why would or wouldnt you?

and do you think this means hes not very committed to the relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• after i stopped laughing, i'd tell him 'no'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would tell him... he does a donkey first.
    No its not commited.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would probably ask him "Are You Crazy?" Then tell him no I'm not into women sorry!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Get a new guy your in a relationship with him not her and apparently he just likes to get his dick hard u need to get out of that relationship asap unless u r into that stuff go for it but for me a relationship is only one partner sex with no one watching no matter what anyone says
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 5:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My DH would know that this would never happen -even as a bisexual women I would never ever consider this. One thing bringing another person into the bedroom is always a bad idea and also how degrading of a man to think that women should have sex with each other for his pleasure.
    All in all after restraining myself from slapping him I would tell him that what porn is for.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 5:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• All in all after restraining myself from slapping him I would tell him that what porn is for.

This is exactly what I was going to say.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You mean after I stopped laughing?

My favourite answer to 'I'd like a 3-way' is 'why, when you can't satisfy 1 woman, would you want to piss off 2?'

The fantasy is always better than the reality. Ask him how he'd feel if you said 'oops, yeah... I like girls better, thanks for the push.' That other body he's imagining doesn't have a brain or an opinion in it... and he doesn't get to be the director of other people's sexual satisfaction. Everyone he's watching might get bored, start laughing at him, or want to do things that are enjoyable but don't look sexy ... and he's not going to be able to get y'all in the right position for the 4" camera shot, so he'll see virtually nothing.

He's also probably thinking that if it starts that way, both the insatiable hot women will be unable to keep themselves from jumping on him and taking turns licking him or something... which is frankly hilarious to suggest.

Good luck, buddy.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• well i am very open and my man has asked me this-and we are in a commited relationship with eachother. now all i have to do is find the right girl to do it with- i think that it is all personal choice. if you want to message me u can so we can talk about it more. but my advice to you is only do it if you are comfortable with yourself and have a stable relationship- dont try to do it to improve anything. good luck
    ldc90

Answer by ldc90 at 5:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have been asked this and I am bi however I HATE being watched and I believe in a committed relationship being between just the two people. My SO and I have been watched by a friend of his and I hated it. It was so awkward I couldn't enjoy myself at all. i also think my SO wouldn't be happy just watching and he is not touching another woman ever!
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 5:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd laugh and say "Only in your dreams pal!" as have no desire to be with a gal, and I also have no desire to bring a 3rd person into the bedroom. The only person I want in the bedroom is my hubs. My hubs and I have been together for 21 yrs so if If he suggested the above- I would take it to mean he wanted to 'try something new and different' I would not question him being committed to the relationship.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010