Do you fight or call the police?

okay well im well over my teenage years and i dont fight . but i was wondering if someone hit you would you fight or call the police?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• I would hit them back...then call the police.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 5:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• first of all, i can't see myself ever in that situation, simply because i don't give a rats behind what someone else feels is worth fighting over. i'd rather walk away and let them stew in their madness.
    that said, if someone punched me out of nowhere, you bet i'd smack the crap outta them. i may not win, but i'd sure as heck give it a go!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Depends on the situation.. IF it is in self defense I will hit back,. If the person swung at me I would take the hit call the police and press charges... THANKS FOR YOUR PAY CHECK JACK ASS is all I would say laughing my way to the bank.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Before or after I hit them back?

Depends a lot on the situation and how far away the phone is.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think it would depend on the situation, I would defend myself but my SIL attacked me one time. She had started using prescription drugs and had lost tons of weight. She was like a third my size so I just laughed at her and than I called the police and put her on the list of people who cannot pick my DD up from class. If I am not in danger than I would just call the police, if I need to I will protect myself or my family.
    My DH was trying to protect this women one time whose boyfriend had rammed her head into the cement and the guy than attacked my DH. All I could think of was finding something really big and hard to hit him with. I told the guy to back the fuck off and he ran off - he was high on coke from what the women said.
    Thankfully I live in a good neighborhood now so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 5:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• punchingi would hit back but it depends on the size of the person. i am not gonna hit a 5 ft 10 , 185 lb chick; but 5 ft 5? bring it on bitch! then i would call the policia!

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010