OMG i dont think i can wait till monday!

ok i was lieing down a minute ago and i swear i felt "weirdness" in my abdomen yay lol neway also i had a small but some what sharp pain on my left lower abdomen side, and today i noticed that my boobs look and feel bigger, im due to start my period on monday and i so dont wanna wait that long to know, i hate that im so excited over it so soon but yaylol wish me luck.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 5:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck! You know you can take a first response test up to 5 days before your missed period. They are pretty accurate
    LindsayLL

Answer by LindsayLL at 10:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• The little instruction booklets that come with first response tests tell you that if you're testing before your missed period the accuracy of results is low. If that pain was implantation, it could be a week before you'd get a positive. Just try to stick it out, otherwise all you're doing is wasting money. I know it's hard but just try to wait!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:59 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• TOTALLY WISHING THE BEST!
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 10:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2010