OMG

when i sneeze my lower abdominal area hurts a bit i am 7 weeks and a few days pregs can u help what do u think should i be worried

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 5:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• its normal
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Soon you'll be peeing your pants when you sneeze, too.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 5:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• oh joy
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 5:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• it's normal!!!!!!
    kaedrasgma

Answer by kaedrasgma at 5:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hey! Just thought I'd let you know I have the same problem...and I have a cold so it's aggravating cause I'm sneezing ALL the time. If you bend over a little when you sneeze, that may help. It works for me. I was told it's just everything stretching and being sore and stuff! :)
    Charmasina

Answer by Charmasina at 7:00 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Thank you ugh their is no getting away and having one day be normal in this preg lol
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 7:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its fine hun
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Your ligaments are stretching so when u have any sudden movements it will hurt...as time goes on it will hurt when u sit up from a laying down position
    TiffanieAnn

Answer by TiffanieAnn at 8:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• its normal but if it gets really bad go to the hospital a warm pad should do the trick sucks when you're pregnant u cnt take alot of meds to help..when i was pregnant with my daughter which was my sec. preg i was sick back to back and pain was like woah all they told me to take was tyanol which was useless..
    ProudMami1990

Answer by ProudMami1990 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010