I need idea's!

Should I do one party in december and one in January and invite all the guest about 125 people ( children and parents) OR should I wait til Feburary of march and do one big party? ( my youngest turns 2 in dec and oldest turns 3 in jan) Now I am thinking about maybe doing a small family only thing for there birthday so we can celebrate it and then one huge one and invite everyone. What would you do?

Claudiomom

Asked by Claudiomom at 5:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• to save sanity, i would do one while they are young enough to not care! when they get older, they are prolly going to want their own day! sounds fun!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 5:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Why don't you do one in January and invite everyone? I'm confused as to why you would wait until February or March to celebrate a December (or January, for that matter) birthday. Seems odd.
    MommySteph06

Answer by MommySteph06 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Cause my niece lives in texas and wont be here til feb or march depending on when school gets out..
    Claudiomom

Comment by Claudiomom (original poster) at 5:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my sons birthdays fall the same way one in dec. and one in jan. i always do their parties seperate due to the fact of their ages and we dont have family that comes just their friends...i would do the party in january if their still young...teens want their own party ..lol
    honesty33

Answer by honesty33 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2010