HOW would you feel? adult content

IF your walked in and your husband/SO was beating his meat? It would be awkward and I wouldn't feel comfortable after seeing him do that. I think its more of a private things and I really wouldn't want him to touch me after he had did that. Its all fine and dandy to do but keep it private I dont' want to see your stuff and wattch you wack it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• i would feel uncomfortable
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 5:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Offer a helping hand ........ or any other helpful part that he would like........ wink mini

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• winkI'd offer to finish the job

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• sidesplittinglaughterbeat his meat!  I'd probably  just walk out snickering!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd be stunned. Almost 8 years together and I have never walked in on hubby doing that. I would feel upset too I guess since I was obviously home to have sex with and he chose to do it himself.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 5:58 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I have not really seen him do that and we have been married 24 years! How would I feel? I really don't know!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• how about spank the monkey beat his meat i would laugh and keep laughing
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Masturbation is perfectly normal! He has no reason to feel ashamed or dirty, so dont make him feel he should be. He's been doing that LONG before you came into his life. It's no insult to you, nor does it necessarily mean he isnt sexually satisfied with you. Men do it, women do it. It's nothing to be offended by. If you havent done it for/to him, maybe you should try it. It would no doubt give your man much pleasure, & isnt that what true intimacy is; pleasing each other? I dont get why you wouldnt want him to touch you after he masturbated? Did it make you feel jealous that he chose to please himself without you involved? Dont be jealous over a natural act. Hey--look at it this way--at least it isnt another woman. I agree with butterflyblue; I'd definitely offer to help, & have! :-)
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 6:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Wouldn't feel offended in the slightest... Not akward, not embarassed. These things just ARE.

GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 6:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• ttcthat would be hottt as hell i would want to join the fun. one of the hottest things imo is watching a man spank it while he is going down on me at the same time. i would love to catch my man in the act.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010