Do you shop online on Black Friday? I need suggestions!

I have to work on Black Friday so I am not really gonna have any time to actually go out shopping before work but I will have a couple hours to shop online. I have never done this before so I was just wondering what it's like. I mean, can you get the same deals online that you can get in the actual stores? Do most stores even offer online sales on Black Friday?

I just wanted to get some opinions and some suggestions on what stores / websites have the best deals! Thanks, ladies!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Shopping

• Monday is the internet day. Its called cyper Monday...hope that helps!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Many places have the same black friday sales as in store on their website, but on Thursdays. So you might be able to get a jump start. It really depends what store you are wanting. If you're going to be shopping for something specific online either day, it's just the same as shopping instore -you have to get the earliest start you can (midnight) because popular stuff WILL get sold out fast. And a lot of the websites will load REALLY, REALLY slow because they get so busy. Good luck!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 6:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• All I can say is if you are going to online shop bookmark the pages you need so you dont have to hunt them down....and put everything in the cart before hand so all you have to do is look at the price and then click checkout. Never shopped online before for black friday but if i was going to do it....this is how I would do it lol. Happy shopping!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 6:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd say start shopping now...see which websites have the stuff you want (write them down!) and check back late Thursday, early Friday and if you think you can get a better deal, wait til Monday. I shop online the most on Monday. If the "deals" don't really change, often on Monday there is free shipping thrown in. Good Luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Yes.  Amazon is having some awesome deals!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:45 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I agree with the first poster. Cyber Mondays are awesome deals.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:46 PM on Nov. 23, 2010