Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is there such a thing as a... adult content

cervix orgasm? When my husband goes really deep and hits my cervix,I get an orgasm. Or would that be considered a vaginal one?


Asked by Anonymous at 6:48 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • I was just reading about this the other day. It is called an A spot orgasm. The A stands for Anterior fornix. I don't know much about it but I'm sure google would know.

    Answer by xredstarsx at 6:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • LEARNED SOMETHIN NEW TODAY..never heard of it..

    Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • Never heard of it, but I was with my "first" for 10 years. He is the only man who could ever consistently get me there vaginally. I always assumed it was due to the shape of his penis. It was the only one that came out and then hung down vs just kinda growing upward & outward. Wow! I've never discussed that with anyone before.

    Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • I was married just a few weeks when I experienced an orgasm like that. My husband was in the man on top position and after a few minutes I had an orgasm but I didnt really know what it was at the time, that was like twenty years ago. It never has happened again.

    Answer by nottynurse at 9:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • ive never heard of interesting. ive orgasmed when he hits my cervix but never really questioned what it was called.

    Answer by ginnylyn at 9:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • cool! thanks!

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010