What to get spoiled kids for Christmas?

Trying to think of something to get my fiance's neice(13) and nephew(16). It kind of seems pointless to me, since they get everything they want from their parents. Last year the girl got a 4 wheeler and the boy got a flat screen TV. We pretty much give them money every year. Anything creative we could get them? Should we even bother getting them anything?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• Or you could always donate to a charity in their names and give them the papers with the info on it.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i'd pick each an Angel from the Angel tree. take a picture of the gift you donated in their name and place that in their Christmas card.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'd go with something simple, but with meaning. I'd get each of them a book that relates to their interests or goals, being sure to inscribe it to tell them how and why it was chosen for them.
    caseyandkids

Answer by caseyandkids at 6:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Passes to the rec center where they could go swimming, skating, or tickets to a movie, entery into a museum, science ceter/marine world/zoo, pottery classes, something they can do, instead of something to have that they might already have or not want.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I love the angel tree idea, What better to give spoiled children then the gift of giving? This may also help to reminde them just how lucky they are.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Less then what they expect. Cloths, or a money or a gift certificate.

Answer by louise2 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I would go with money in a money holder Christmas card.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 6:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Try finding out what they like. Maybe they like a special book or movie. Talk to them and see what they would like.
    rebock

Answer by rebock at 6:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Definitely get them something, but stay within your budget.

All teens love gift cards and cash, but beyond that what about a journal and a nice pen for the girl, some fun lighting for bedrooms for either (my teen boys collected just oddball lighting for their rooms) tickets to the movies, or a concert, sporting event, amusement park tickets, something they can do. My cousins teen daughter asked for 6 weeks of Salsa dance lessons.......be creative, and give them something to do instead of something that takes up space......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• their 13 and 16 what else would they need buy them pj
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:34 PM on Nov. 23, 2010