My little man of all 1 yr and (3months) still wakes up at night Zzzzzzzz (not) when and is there light at the end of this very loooooooong tunnel? :) mommy bear335

MommyBear335

Asked by MommyBear335 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My two year old does this too. She slept with us for the LONGEST time, her crib was barely used...she may have slept in it for a grand total of 8 hours. around 18 months I finally got her a toddler bed and got her to sleep in it, and she did great! She would sleep all night. Now the last month or so, she keeps waking up in the night. Any little noise wakes her up, or if she drops her binky and can't find it. And she'll cry and cry, I have to go back in her room to calm her down...then as soon as I walk away she'll start crying again. She'll go back to sleep after a while, but then the next time she wakes up she just comes and climbs in our bed. I don't understand why she did so well for a while and now just doesn't want to sleep all night anymore.
    Just make sure your LO has a full belly and a clean bum and hope for the best I guess.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 7:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Age 2 seems to be the "magical" age around here. :)
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 7:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My youngest didn't sleep all night until he was 3.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• The trick is making them tired! ots of sunlight during the day (If ur eyes are in sunlight for like an hour a day, it helps get u on a regular sleep schedule) PLA PLAY PLAY then PLAYsome more lol. have a nice supper.. with water or milk to drink, nothing with suar. Then let them play in the bath (Just like swimming will make u tired) then a song or story before bed. =) GL
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:15 AM on Nov. 24, 2010