Does anyone know of legitimate jobs for stay at home moms?

familycircus06

Asked by familycircus06 at 6:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Money & Work

• Juice Plus
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    www.juiceplusvirtualfranchise.com
    I found out about Juice Plus at my doctors office. I like the results so much I became a Rep with the company because I couldn't stop telling people about it. It's a researched product, a great company to work with and a way to make a decent income from home.
    It's worth looking into. If you have any questions please contact me I'd be happy to answer any question to see if this is something that may work for you.
    Low start up. $$$ Bonuses. Umlimited earning potential.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 7:02 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to http://www.ivaa.org/ http://www.iavoa.com/ http://www.vanetworking.com/
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques.. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching; additionally, I handle the business end of my spouse's business, and do medical billing and coding one day a week for one of my bookkeeping clients

Answer by rkoloms at 7:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it's very affordable:-) Yes It's legit, because I get paid every 2 weeks:-)
    Join our 7 day trial for $1.97 and after just $19.95 a month:-)
    We sell Gift Baskets for all occasions and holidays! Fun- Simple-Unique-Affordable
    Our Purpose is helping single moms through our baskets of hope program:-)
    You make money 3 ways:
    Referring
    through Corporate memberships
    sales
    If you like more info message me here on cafemom with your fullname and email address:-) or request for more info here:
    Income 4 U

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!:-)
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You can sell on eBay. It's a terrific way to earn money. If you're not interested in that, I have some opportunities and ideas listed in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work.  I don't sell, recommend or make money from anything, rather I post about opportunities and ideas I find out there on the internet.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 20 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:46 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• This is the most asked question in this category. Before asking it, please go through previously asked questions to get your answers. The answers given for these questions RARELY change. Try Amway, Melaluca, Passin Parties, La Bella Baskets; there are a ton more. Just look through all of the old questions and compare them with each other. You'll get the same damn answers nearly every single time this question is asked.

This category should really be the next Encyclopedia category....
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:31 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• There are very few legit at home jobs. The majority of the previous posters are trying to recruit you to join a business because they get a cut of your sales. If you want a job, look for telemarketing jobs on the job boards.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I agree that a lot of the previous posters are trying to get your to join a business. These types of direct selling businesses work for some people, and not for others. If you are looking for a job (ie. you work and get paid a certain amount per task, per minute or per hour) there are legitimate work at home jobs like that. It depends on what kind of work you had in mind, your skills and how much money you want to make. I list hundreds of work at home job leads on my website of you would like to take a look. www.homejobsformom.com
    homejobsformom

Answer by homejobsformom at 10:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2010