HOLIDAY DEPRESSION

Are ppl more depressed during Thanksgiving or Chrimstmas?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 7:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• I think Christmas is the hardest on people, because it's very family and money-centric. (C'mon, be honest.. society hypes the HELL out of buying the most perfect and expensive gifts at Christmas, and we all know it...) so not only is it hard on people w/o family ties, but it adds financial stresses as well.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think during Christmas because it is the most talked about family holiday. There are so many people alone on that day.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I miss my children who have past so much during this time of the year.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think Christmas is worse because it is hyped so much more than turkey day.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i just wondered cause i think i get more down during Christmas during the Christmas myself..my kids have nice Christmas every year but i dont know why i do but get depressed every Dec
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 7:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• the doctor would say lack of sunlight in winter makes as all bit mood , but when comes to xmas we over do it and we wear our self down.with shopping, baking, and kids get more under foot then ever this is the month they are to be good but they will fight more in dec then any other month to be good is hard and your brother or sister are asking for bunch in the face by god they will smack them, and come crying to you and yes you will be stress out ,so sit relax let ever thing around you fall and just think they are some one elses kids and they are late pick them up ,you also think that dec is really other month june july what ever just so you can go on with out all the stress lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:21 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I think Christmas is the hardest month
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010