sharing are son

My son father and i are probably going to ccall things quit after almost 5 years and we have a 2 year old son. i;m tring to figure out a to share are son. my promblem is his dad really only wants him when there something going on at his family house or something like that. and i work firday and sat. i dono i want his dad to have him i just dont know whne or for how long any one got any ideas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You really need to go to court and get custody and visitation down on paper. And child suport too.

Answer by louise2 at 7:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I know I don't know your sons father but it sounds like to me he wants everyone else in his family to care for him if he only wants to see him for family get together and whatnot. Either that or your sons father doesn't know how to take care of him but still wants to see him. See if there is a family member on your side or his that might be willing to care for him while you work. Hope that helps.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• share *our* son,........ *OUR* son.

(sorry, I just had to say something.)
    Sarahsdawn

Answer by Sarahsdawn at 8:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If my dh and I separated, We would alternate week here, week there..
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 2:12 AM on Nov. 24, 2010