The worst thing happend to me today...

First and foremost I can not smell. You need to know that going into this.. So my dog was constipated on Saturday. Fast forward today my daughter gave the dog mineral oil, olive oil, cat hair ball medication and now the dog has anal leakage. I mean seriously. She barks and stuff quirts out. I been cleaning up quirty greasy (smelly) green (olive oil) stuff all over the kitchen floor, dog crate and bedding.
So after a few hours the poor puggy wanted to be around people and I picked her up with a towel under her.
She leaked on to my pants. Ugghh.. Now I am a greasy smelly mess.
Please join me in my misery and tell me your bad story. Uggghhh. As you know misery loves company.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• BARF!
    Well, yesterday my husband's car was broken in to. Some asshole broke his window ($175 to replace) and stole his GPS and some tools, about $1000 total.
    We got screwed out of $2400 in pay for work that had already been completed because the client changed their mind. Now we have to go through dispute for that, which could take a year and we still may not see a penny of it.
    Then we got a notice from the DMV saying that our insurance company failed to respond to a request for verification, so they have suspended our car's registration, even though we never let our insurance lapse.
    And my son came home from school at 11 am today with a fever. :(
    It's only Tuesday and this week is sucking so hard.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My dad is spending Thanksgiving in Oregon trying to get his 80+ year old mom out of a nursing home. She lived on her own, fell and when she was found, the state took conservatorship of her and all her property and assets and put her in a home.

She owns a 300 acre ranch - that the state now refuses to give back.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I ATE TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
    joyus321

Answer by joyus321 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Wow, that does sound like a pretty rotten thing to happen. Sounds like one of those things that you can laugh about later.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 8:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• frustratedliving with the ex....go figure

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i slept till 1pm ,i have nothing to bitch about
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 9:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• spent too much money at the grocery store!
    Weezermae55

Answer by Weezermae55 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'll have to think of a story, but in the meantime, thanks for the great laugh!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 10:18 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Don't have a story to beat yours..............

Answer by older at 12:09 PM on Dec. 28, 2010

• Oh wow. i would write this in a journal for some "later on" laughs.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 28, 2010