Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

4 Bumps

fumes?

So I was at work today and the Bug sprayer came and sprayed the lobby, i smelt the fumes for a long time and it gave me a headache....is this going to harm my baby and should I be worried....B/C Im freaking out! THanks!

Answer Question
 
7911kelz

Asked by 7911kelz at 7:42 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Health

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I think you will be ok......
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

    Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

  • You should be fine. The fumes won't be there forever.
    _Tam_

    Answer by _Tam_ at 12:50 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN