My boyfriend told another woman he loves her

He told her he loved her on twitter. I am not sure of who this female is though. I am not sure on how to handle this situation. He says he is going through mental issues since he just came off deployment and is very distant with me. He insists he is so much in love with me and wants to get married. But then I go on twitter and find this. I havent heard from him since Thursday because he is supposed to be in the mental hospital on base because he is "suicidal" because I tried to break up with him over him being distant. How do I confront him about me finding this out on his public twitter page.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't, just leave him alone. Find some one else that is more stable. He might be lieing to you about the hospital/mental thing.

Answer by louise2 at 7:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You tried to break up with him.
    He tried to manipulate you with a suicide threat.
    Now he tells someone else he loves her (while telling you he loves you)
    So why do you care? You wanted to break up with him anyway.
    Get rid of him - he's a manipulative jackass - either with or without mental problems, he's still a manipulative jackass.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 7:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• You shouldn't be with him. He needs to get better and you being with him will not help that. The reason being is that he is threatening his life if you leave, but it is unfair to both of you if you stay. He needs to learn that he is okay without you, and it isn't right for you to enable his behavior by staying with him. Ontop of that he's telling other women he loves them. I think that he's trying to play you. He wants to eat his cake and have it to, but honestly you desrve someone who is more stable and honest. You really should get yourself out of the situation. Let the military Hospital handle him and just move on with your life.

You wanted to break up with him, now he's telling other women he loves them. You know what the right thing to do is, and that's moving on.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Run. Fast. I see danger in your future...or at the very least a lot of unhappiness and a very tumultuous relationship.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:13 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• DO NOT CONFRONT HIM...go, pack up and move on...you can not get answers from someone who can not deal with just daily life after deployment...it is a long journey and it is best you go while you still can.
    Anonymous

• i would just straight out confront him and if ur heart dnt feel right move on..love gets tossed around so much lately and if he loves u he wouldnt be on the internet telling another women he loves her regardless who that female is he should be talking to u..i remeber i broke up with a guy for the first time and he went insane talking about killing himself and how he couldnt live without me how he couldnt find another like me and i was like r u serious i dnt even know u for long it was like 4 months into the relationship really..obviously he's living without me cuz we're friends on fb and we never talk..anywho do what u think its best for u but it seems like he has issues he has to deal with and if something else happens or get worse he might blame it on his problems then trying to face it and tell u the truth..good luck hun
    ProudMami1990

Answer by ProudMami1990 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It truly sounds like he is in love with another woman. It could be since he has been deployed he has had contact with this other woman over the internet. Its not going to get better because if he could easily connect himself to this woman then it will be easy to connect himself to another one. I would not stay to see the aftermath, i would get the heck out of there. My marriage ended because my ex hubby was on the internet meeting other women and he is married today to the last one he met. Had I stayed with him he would have had me and the other women he was meeting on the internet.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2010