ok so my period is due in the morning plz help?

ok so my Aunt flow is due in the morning and i think iam prego and i took a test Fri. and it was neg. when do you ladies think would be the best time to take a test? should i wait a coulple days or just go for it? also my period is always on time but last month we were still TTC and my period was a week late and then i was not prego but i think iam this month will this affect anything? can someone help me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• well, the best time to take a pregnancy test is always in the morning, your first pee of the day, because the HcG is most concentrated then. i'd be too anxious to not test tomorrow. but if it came back neg, i'd test again in a few days (assuming aunt flo hasn't shown up)
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:18 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I say go for it and ur cycle can be late due to stress good luck!
    boriqualinda7

Answer by boriqualinda7 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 5, 2008