after today, i just wanna tell him and get it over with but how..?

i got the worse like cramp today, i was on the floor crying i was in pain. next thing i knew i was bleeding. luckily my friend was over and she took me to the hospital. i found out im having a miscarriage. its been an emotional week and this just makes it harder. i dont know how to tell my ex. i hadnt talked to him in a while and oddly he called me today, just cause he felt he needed to. we just talked but not about the baby. i wanna tell him and get it over with.

RIP Nathaneil Riley Jackson 11/23/10 My lil Angel

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Im so sorry your having to go through this. I would just tell him straight up that theres something you need to tell him that your going through right now and it involves him and you thought he'd like to know and just go from there.
    RhiannaSanchez

Answer by RhiannaSanchez at 7:54 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm so sorry. He knew you were pregnant? Definitely he needs to know you miscarried if her knew you were pregnant. Sorry you are going threw this. I had a miscarriage and I know how difficult is, even if the baby was not planned (ours wasn't planned). Maybe just call him and just say you miscarried and leave it at that. If he never knew you were pregnant than I don't think its necessary to talk to him about it (thats my opinion). or atleast be in a rush to tell him if he never knew you were pregnant.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• *hugs* btw
    Precious333

• he knew i was pregnant, it was unplanned. he was having a hard time dealing with it.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• hey hun im sorry for ur lost..even when a pregnancy is unplanned just the thought of knowing..i know its hard for u to tell him while ur going through ur emotions..but it'll feel better and im sure he'll be there to support u in the process whatever problems u guys had put aside..let him know as soon as u can and he'll understand its hard to have to go through a loss an having to tell the father about it itll help ur healing process..good luck and i hope u feel better..god bless..
    ProudMami1990

Answer by ProudMami1990 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm really sorry for your loss!! It isn't easy, but with time you will find a way to accept it!! All the best to you!!

Honestly, the only way you can tell him is just by saying it. Be honest and just say "[Insert name] I had a miscarriage". Let him take it in, answer his questions, etc. Just talk about it with him if he'd like.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• If you're not ready to tell him, you don't need to tell him right now. I know how hard the words can be to come. Eventually, he will have to know that it happened since he knew you were pregnant. Give it a couple weeks so both your mind and body have a little bit of time to heal. Then, when you're ready, talk to him. "Remember that day you called to talk to me out of the blue? Well, this is what happened. I know I could have told you then, but I just wasn't ready to say the words."

And I know from experience that the words sound empty and meaningless, at least for now, but I'm sorry for your loss.
    ncbirdie

Answer by ncbirdie at 9:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• i told him. he seemed upset that i didnt tell him as soon as i found out and that i loss the baby. he finally told me how much he really did care even though it never seemed like it.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 9:31 PM on Nov. 23, 2010