What about your Hubby or SO annoys you?

Leaving the toilet seat up annoys the heck out of me.

kim0167

Asked by kim0167 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• HIS SNORING AND THE FACT THAT HE WILL NO WASH DISHES!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 8:57 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• WHEN PEE HIT'S THE FLOOR,AND TIOLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    joyus321

Answer by joyus321 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• So much.
    Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 8:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• gas

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Usually nothing, but lately he's been talking in his sleep REALLY LOUD (and he talks with his hands) and keeps me awake all night.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:14 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• oh....where to begin.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:44 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That he does the dishes MAYBE once a week. When he does a load he'll do the plates and then a bunch of big items to fill the space up, so he doesn't have to do the rest. GRR!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• That he KEEPS taking off his pants before his shirt. I've told him for 13 years how immasculating I find it to see a man in a shirt with no pants...but still I keep catching him like that. I can't stand it!! I shield my eyes and cry out "Oh!! My eyes! My eyes! The image is burned in my mnd! Ahhhhhh!!!!"

Women look sexy in a shirt and no pants. Men...not so much. Seriously...he NEEDS to stop.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• his addiction to................................................................................................chew....yucky and he has a spill-proof spit cup and OMG I hate it...but I regress and just say ...eh WTH...I love him more.
    Anonymous

• Right this minute? The way he plays on-line games like Family Feud and Wheel of Fortune but wants me to answer the questions and gets pissy when I don't. But wait.....it'll be something else in a second or two!!
    msm67

Answer by msm67 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 23, 2010