SEX ON YOUR PERIOD

I heard a discussion on the radio this morning bout women who have been married to men to who love having sex with them while on their period but they wont let them..someones husband of 6yrs left her for a young lady who loved having sex during her period..she was upset bout it..
how do u ladies feel bout sex on your period?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 8:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• That is what a shower is for and shower sex is so much fun!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 10:40 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm all for it if its on the last couple of days

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I find it completely disgusting! It's messy and far from attractive... I would never and could never do it. My DH doesn't mind, he has pushed me for it more than once, but the answer is and will always be no!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:08 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Meh... not my favorite, but sometimes we do it, but usually only in the shower. If it turned my husband on I am sure I could be accommodating.
    He seems rather indifferent to it. If he is horny it won't deter him, but he doesn't get turned on by it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• As long as its not a heavy day and there's no major mess, no problem and my man doesn't mind as long as he's getting some.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 8:10 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We've always had sex while I'm on my period and have had no problems with it. I'm horniest when I'm on my period and we don't let some blood get in our way. We just bring out a red towel and lay it down.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Not so much.....don't like it. Hubby doesn't like "blood on his sword" and I can't stand how I feel when I don't have a tampon in during my cycle.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• tho i dont have a problem with it..on my last day..but i dont see it as gross..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I actually like it because I tend to be more horny on my period for some reason and I like the extra lube. I guess that is gross but I am usually very very dry so its nice.
    xredstarsx

Answer by xredstarsx at 8:19 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• blood on his sword..haha never heard that bfore..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Nov. 23, 2010