Are you going to someones home or are you the host?

I am the host and I love it. We always have lots of food planned here for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The rest of the family is welcome to come by if they want to :)

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:18 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Holidays

• We are going to my grandparents. It's like the central family meet up spot for every major holiday.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Going to my son's house. Changing of the guard. I did it for many years, now it works out better because of their work schedules for us to go there.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:23 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We had our family Thanksgiving on Sunday at my dad's house. On Thursday, it will just be the 4 of us. We're going to make pizzas together and then bake ninjabread cookies and decorate them with uniforms and different colored belts. Normally we go out to eat on Thanksgiving, but my son is coming down with a cold so we thought of the pizzas and ninjabread cookies instead.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:24 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Oh but we host Xmas Eve at our house with our whole family, on the 24th.
    JulieJacobKyle

• Going to be working.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm going to my MIL's house, we are having about 50 people and her house is the only place it can fit all of us.

Ashley Cutler
    johannahsmommy

Answer by johannahsmommy at 8:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• We are going to my husband's grandmother's house this year. I don't hold functions here, this house is too small and there is a particular person in my husband's family that I refuse to welcome into my home until she can be a grown up and apologize.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:47 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My family decided this year to rotate. I hosted last year and wanted to host again this year, but my older sister wanted her hand at it. Then my dad piped up about how he likes to host as well. Therefore, we all decided it'd be best to just rotate who hosts each year, so nobody gets left out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:55 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It's at my house. But everyone brings something to eat. It is way to expensive to host a holiday gathering for 30 people. Everyone has always brought something, on both sides of my families.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:56 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• both, hosting and visiting
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 23, 2010