What was your first time like? adult content

What was your first time having sexual relations like? I heard stories about it being painful and not pleasant and the male genitalia looking like a "sea monster" It was nothing like that for me. I always wondered how it was with other women. Was is painful? Were you scared of "it"? Did people tell you simular stories?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Relationships

• My first sexual encounter was with another woman. But when I did have a sexual relationship with a man, no, I was not afraid. It didn't hurt in the least. I was surprised to see the blood, I didn't feel any kind of pain at all. I enjoyed it immensely.

I was afraid beforehand, I had read my whole life that the first time is supposed to be painful.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 8:32 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Well....I was raped and it did hurt but afterwards, with the partner I loved, it was great. No tales of a serpent penis!
    Anonymous

• Fast and uneventful. I kept thinking,"this is what everyone makes such a big deal about?"

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I'm sorry to hear that you were raped. I'm glad you were able to find a find someone to share a loving experience with.

Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• butterflyblue thats funny.I actually hear that a lot.
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It wasnt what I was expecting it to be. It did not hurt during the whole 20 seconds lol, but afterwards i was sore. I expected something amazing but it was very uneventful.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• It hurt initially, but after that initial 'insert' (for lack of better words) it was fun and enjoyable. However, it did hurt alot the day after, but other then that I was perfectly fine.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:51 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Hurt like hell!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• it was uneventful, fast, and uncomfortable. we were outside in the woods, as soon as he penetrated we were interrupted by friends, and then it was over. nothing else. no one ever tells you the real story of that first time. i was sore later that night and my cousin was the one who explained the "realities" of sex. needless to say....i do enjoy it now(more than i should).LOL
    ginnylyn

Answer by ginnylyn at 9:06 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• wow the woods... really!?!
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Nov. 23, 2010