How do I unsubscribe and rejoin? I put way to much info out there about us and now I want to start over.... Quick

I just want to start over so I can change my screen name, and make sure I don't leave anything "she" can track.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:23 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in About CafeMom

• You will need to change a few things before you make another account.
    1. Make a new, never used before e-mail account. ("she" can't search you through your e-mail)
    2. Use a different city, state, and zip code. (Again so she can't search you)
    3. You may want to switch up your name when you enter it to your basic information
    4. Under the privacy + settings page in the top left corner of every page, click on that. The first page you will see a list of your basic information. The first thing will be your name and whether you want it search-able by others... CLICK on "Non-search-able"
    5. All photos here need to be put to private, or friends only every time you upload a new one.
    6. Be very picky of who you make as your friends.
    sweetpea04

Answer by sweetpea04 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• use the contact us link found at the bottom of any page to unsubscribe....

As far as rejoining you just start a new account with a new name like you did before (minus the stuff you don't want of course)
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:25 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Even easier if you are afraid "she" will see your page make your page private so she can't see it.
    Beverely

Answer by Beverely at 5:27 PM on Jul. 5, 2008