Are you and your So's ex alike ?

I have been thinking lately about different my husbands ex wife and I are... He was married to her 15 years ago ( and they have a 15 year old son together) they got divorced after a year and now we have been married for 5 years ( and have 2 babies ) ...

Anyways his ex and I have a friendly relationship ( not really friends but we can sit and chat and are nice to each other)

But my husband and I were watching a movie together and that was kind of what made me start thinking of this ( it had to do with the movie too ) .... and so out of curiosity I was asking him how he thinks I am different from her...

( this is how I think i am and the reasons he said also)

- I am 15 years younger than her ( and him )
- I am a stay at home mom and basically a helicopter mom ( they are always with me) ... and they had 2 nannies for my stepson.
- Even though she is older, she is more "modern" with her lifestyle and her beliefs.
- Her house is completely white and stainless steal ( very modern looking) and I decorate more "country" and with alot of colors .
- she doesnt have any contact with anyone in her family besides her son... I talk to my parents, grandparents, my brother ( or SIL), and my aunt almost everyday.

But we are alike too
- we sort of have similar looks - we both have thick dark hair, piercing eyes, we both wear alot of makeup and have similar styled hair ( mine is just a little longer), we both are curvy, but I am bigger lol.
- we are both pretty girly.
- I think we would both be considered strong women.
- and of course we have the same taste in men lol...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm sure I'm like them, although I don't know them. The only one I do know is a friend of mine, and we've been friends for years and years... So I can only guess I'm like most of them being she and I are friends...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• DH won't tell me so I don't know
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• my mother in law says that my dh's ex girlfriend looked like a lumberjack..lol. That she was about 6ft tall and was just a big girl. Oh, and she would help her dad chop wood..so maybe thats why my MIL called her a lumberjack..lol. She was not at all girly and she was an awful house keeper. She also cared more about her friends than spending time with dh.

I am totally opposite. I'm 5'5..i'm thick and curvy but i not at all built like a man..haha. I suck at chopping wood ( i have tried before)...I am pretty girly and i keep my house clean and i love spending my time with my family =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I am not sure! Good question though! I just may have to ask one day! LOL!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• that sounds very familiar to my divorce situation. It makes you wonder why he didn't make it work with you.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• we started dating in highschool..10yrs ago...
    I really dont know much about his ex. she seemed nice. pretty. and really girly... i am not very girly at all...
    ill have to ask him! lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I dont think I'm like her. I am a little shorter than her. She is so much bigger than me. Im girly and she is more sporty. We do have the same color hair but she has blue eyes and I have brown eyes.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• nope
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010