I have been thinking lately about different my husbands ex wife and I are... He was married to her 15 years ago ( and they have a 15 year old son together) they got divorced after a year and now we have been married for 5 years ( and have 2 babies ) ...
Anyways his ex and I have a friendly relationship ( not really friends but we can sit and chat and are nice to each other)
But my husband and I were watching a movie together and that was kind of what made me start thinking of this ( it had to do with the movie too ) .... and so out of curiosity I was asking him how he thinks I am different from her...
( this is how I think i am and the reasons he said also)
- I am 15 years younger than her ( and him )
- I am a stay at home mom and basically a helicopter mom ( they are always with me) ... and they had 2 nannies for my stepson.
- Even though she is older, she is more "modern" with her lifestyle and her beliefs.
- Her house is completely white and stainless steal ( very modern looking) and I decorate more "country" and with alot of colors .
- she doesnt have any contact with anyone in her family besides her son... I talk to my parents, grandparents, my brother ( or SIL), and my aunt almost everyday.
But we are alike too
- we sort of have similar looks - we both have thick dark hair, piercing eyes, we both wear alot of makeup and have similar styled hair ( mine is just a little longer), we both are curvy, but I am bigger lol.
- we are both pretty girly.
- I think we would both be considered strong women.
- and of course we have the same taste in men lol...
Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun
Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:53 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by Darla47 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by shay1130 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by jem102675 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by kim0167 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010
Answer by soon2bmmy at 8:35 AM on Nov. 24, 2010
Answer by san78 at 6:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010
Posts with Most Replies