MOST CREATIVE HOMLESS SIGNS

i had the pleasure of reading the most creative homless sign..
this guy(he says he doesnt speak any English)..but he comes up to our truck an hands us this lamenated paper to read on it..is a picture of his 3 beautiful kids..a 11 yr dd,6 dd, 3 ds..
it says these are my kids..yes they are beautiful but cute dont put food in their stomachs..can u give us $5,10,20 so we can eat..an give this back when u finish reading..

what the most creative homeless sign u ever read?

FreeSpriT4eva

Asked by FreeSpriT4eva at 9:12 PM on Nov. 23, 2010 in Just for Fun

• deaf, mute, blind...please donate. (and yes he walked right up to me)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• I actually read a sign twice just like that. A indian woman was on the side of the road and her sign said I have 3 hungry children. There stomachs are hungry can you help. I heard the best job is pan handling. I just wonder whose real and who isnt really homeless. This guy in New York I think it was 4 yrs ago made close to 1million dollars panhandling.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• we had a guy here put his 4 kids thru yrs of college each,bought a 6 bedroom house,an 2 trucks an a car on panhandling for 22 yrs..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Wow, thankfully I havent run into any of that. Just curious though, did you give the man anything?
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 9:26 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• See this is why I dont give money to hobo's and I dont feel bad for them because you cant tell who really needs help and who doesnt.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• Once in SLC, a man had a sign that said " I Bet you a 1$ you just read this", it was the best one I have ever seen, but I did not give him a dollar
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• My favorite one that I saw was "Hey even a fat man needs to eat," he was a fairly large man. I almost went and bought him something to eat just because his sign made me laugh. The only people I have ever given money two were either playing and singing on the sidewalk or were doing some sort of act that was pretty decent. I figure I will give you money if you can work for it.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 9:36 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• no..only because im an observer by trade.
    i noticed that he had on brand new tennis shoes(jordans) price $189.99+tax, polo (ralph lauren) they cost @ least $25-45 a shirt,clean jeans..clean nails an fresh hair cut..some ppl might say what difference does that make..but my thought was if u put that much money into yourself to come out here an panhandle then u could have wore that to an job interviiew..i wanted to ask him bout his dress attire but didnt cause my hubby said dont start anything..
    im not homeless an i dont even have name brand clothing..but if i were not there an someone would have told me bout this guy i would have thought they were making it up..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• @ shaysha i would have game him a $1 just cause that was blunt..he didnt lie
    @ tanya i may have given him the $1 just cause he was blunt an honest bout it..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Comment by FreeSpriT4eva (original poster) at 9:41 PM on Nov. 23, 2010

• There is a guy around here that has a sign that says...

"Why lie? I want some BEER!"
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:15 PM on Nov. 23, 2010