ok so my period is due in the morning plz help?

ok so my Aunt flow is due in the morning and i think iam prego and i took a test Fri. and it was neg. when do you ladies think would be the best time to take a test? should i wait a coulple days or just go for it? also my period is always on time but last month we were still TTC and my period was a week late and then i was not prego but i think iam this month will this affect anything? can someone help me? also i posted this somewhere else but not getting any responce so i thought i would ask you all that have been through this! thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Nov. 4, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are probably doing the same thing I am. You are stressin out about it so much that you are making it messed up. I decided that there will be no tests this moth until at least one week after the period is late(if that happens). Fingers crossed for us both.
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 11:24 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Take a test first thing in the morning (HCG level is most concentrated with first mornings urine) if it is neg wait 3 days and test again if it is STILL Neg wait 3 more days and test again. STILL Neg keep trying ;) If its psoitive test again the following morning (know this early the line might be really faint and you might want to ask your so for a second opinion I thought my eyes were playing tricks onme) Good luck
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008

• relax first....every time i stressed myself i was late....If you take the 5 day early test (ept) they are great at early detection. Take another tomorrow or go to your planned parenthood/dr for a prego test if you are still unsure...good luck
    itsaboy1208

Answer by itsaboy1208 at 1:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008